Union Co., Ltd. (“Company”) handles the personal information of its customers (“You”) appropriately
by complying with laws and regulations relating to the protection of personal information.
1. Purpose of use of personal information
Company uses the directly or indirectly obtained personal information for the following purposes.
- To deliver, install and perform construction work of the products it handles.
- To perform after-sales services and maintenance of the products it handles.
- To furnish information on the products it handles.
- To furnish information on various events, trade shows and the like.
- To furnish various information relating to its business operations.
- To seek Your opinions on the products and services it handles.
- To respond to Your inquiries and requests.
- To accomplish the purpose of use, when directly obtaining personal information by clearly identifying such purpose.
- To accomplish the purpose of use, if such purpose is acknowledged to be legitimate from the circumstances of the obtainment of personal information.
2. Provision of personal information to third parties
Company will not provide the third parties any personal information obtained except in the following cases.
- When You consent to such provision.
- Provision within the scope necessary to accomplish the purpose of use, when subcontracting its business operations to a subcontractor
- When such provision is based on laws and regulations.
3. Shared use of personal information
Company may put the personal information obtained to shared use as follows.
- Nature of personal information to be put to shared use
Name, address, postal code, telephone number, fax number, email address, product purchase history, opinions, etc. relating to products and services
- Purpose of use of the organization using the shared information
Same as “1. Purpose of use of personal information” above.
- Management supervisor for the personal information put to shared use
Union Co., Ltd.
4. Disclosure, correction, discontinuation of use, etc. of personal information
With respect to the personal information on You out of all personal information held by Company, You are requested to contact “6. Inquiry contact” if you desire the receipt of notification on the purpose of use; disclosure; correction, supplementation or deletion; discontinuation or erasure of use; or discontinuation of provision to third parties, in accordance with Company-prescribed procedure.
[What are cookies?]
Cookies are small text files composed of letters and numbers that websites store on your browser to identify users. Cookies help our site to recognize your device and to hold the information regarding your visit to our site (e.g. selected language, font size).
[What are cookies used for?]
We may use the information collected by utilizing cookies to improve the performance of our site and enhance user convenience.
This collected information does not contain any information that identifies a particular user.
By continuing to browse our site, you are deemed to have consented to our obtainment and use of your cookie information in accordance with this Policy.
[Managing and disabling cookies]
You may disable cookies by changing the setting of the browser on your computer, tablet or smartphone. Although you can still continue to use our site after disabling cookies, you may be prevented from using certain functions.
Refer to the official support site of each browser on how to change the settings.
6. Inquiry contact
Please direct Your inquiries and complaints relating to the Company’s handling of personal information to the following.
UNION Co., Ltd.
2-13-22, Minamihorie, Nishiku, Osaka, 5500015, Japan
- TEL : +81 (0)6 6532 6277
- E-mail : email@example.com
- Reception hours : 10:00 - 16:00 (Closed on Saturday, Sunday, National holiday, Year-end and New Year holidays, and Obon holidays)